Monday, July 26, 2010

Anal People Annoy Me!

     Quick post, but I have to vent...  I was at Walmart today and had to wait in line for an extra three to five minutes because some asshole was bickering because the gallon of water that he was purchasing came up TWENTY FOUR cents over what the "sale" price was.  This toolbox complained incessantly and had to make me wait for a manager to cancel his order and re-do it so he could save a fucking QUARTER!  Instead of saying anything, I held my tongue, but people of this type just drive me insane.  Did I do the right thing by not commenting or should I have kicked him in the shin and told him to shut the fuck up?

**Editor's note:
  
    This article is shit and was written in the middle of the night while I was very sleepy.  I do have some better stories of similar situations that may be a bit more interesting.  Don't hate me for writing garbage every now and again!

2 comments:

  1. reminds me of Toll Booth Willy, "a dollar twenty five, please"

    or

    "I want my 2 dollars"

    note: i'm anal, but a frickin quarter minus a penny, too bad for u bro, Darn upsetting that it mens that much to him

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like dude just had too much time on his hands. You really should have beat some ass, but it's too late now.

    ReplyDelete