Saturday, July 24, 2010

Kate Gosselin is Ready to Shock the World


Actress Kate Gosselin is presently looking into experimental fertility treatments in hopes of having more children.  The runaway star actress of the hit shows John and Kate Plus 8 and Kate Plus 8 is undergoing massive hormone therapy in hopes of being the first woman on record to have fourteen children in one pregnancy. 
         According to Kate, “Eight little bastards is one hell of an annoyance, but look at all of the money that they’ve made me.  Plus, I’m now a huge celebrity thanks to those little fuckers.  Can you imagine the publicity I’d get if I pumped out 14 more?  TLC would probably pay out the ass for Kate and Some Dude that She’s Banging Plus 14!  I just care about my kids’ future and I have vowed to save two percent of the profits that I’m making from exploiting my kids to buy them something nice when they get a bit older and learn to behave. Let’s just help that this works out.”
         When her hormone treatment is finished, Gosselin is planning on having a conceiving special to be aired on pay per view at a later date.  She plans to have sex with as many men as possible in a row on live television in order to ensure that she gets pregnant by “multiple studs” in hopes of producing at least fourteen new babies.  Details on applying to be a participant in Kate’s special will be announced soon.  In order to apply, you must be male (either straight or gay) between the ages of seventeen and sixty-four and there is a $200 charge to have the opportunity to participate in the “gang bang” (for lack of a better term).

3 comments:

  1. I think that this is more up her alley than 'Dancing With The Stars'. How do I sign up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can find out more info on how to get into the "party", I'll list it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate Gosselin is a WHORE!

    ReplyDelete